And I need to be able to search it.
- documents (the kind we typically have stored on our hard drives, but soon to be stored in the cloud) (text, image, sound, video, etc)
- voicemails (with transcription)
- text messages
- blog posts
- forum posts
- data from apps on my phone (e.g. my to do list)
- rss feeds
- articles I've read
- web favorites/bookmarks
- bank statements, bills, pension, investments, etc
- company security policies will prevent your content from work being in your personal "one place"
- closed online systems that don't allow a metasystem to pull it all together
- content that's not owned by one person (e.g. a photo taken by one person, but tagged by another; or a collaboratively produced presentation)